Going high. Wanting to go 1500 ft up

Take a pic of your flight log love to see how much if drifted with the high wind at 1500 and how it shows your put going up

With my P3S I change maximum altitude to say 200m and it reverts back to 120m .How can I lock it in ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Join the AMA and have nothing to worry about....from their FAQ...

Q: Am I permitted to fly above 400 feet? What if I had to check a box saying otherwise on the federal registration website?
A: Yes. AMA members who abide by the AMA Safety Code, which permits flights above 400 feet under appropriate circumstances, and are protected by the Special Rule for Model Aircraft under the 2012 FAA Modernization and Reform Act. Checking the box on the federal registration webpage signifies an understanding of the 400 foot guideline. This is an important safety principle that all UAS operators need to be aware of, and is the same guideline established in AC 91-57 published in 1981. However, the placement of this guideline on the FAA website is intended as an educational piece and more specifically intended for those operating outside of AMA’s safey program. We have been in discussions with the FAA about this point and the agency has indicted that it will be updating its website in the next week to make clear that this altitude guideline is not intended to supplant the guidance and safety procedures established in AMA’s safety program

Reactions: stephenwolfe
I jave actually gotton 1800 plus but trust me on my third try my drone shut off without warning at 230 ft coming down ...not something I would push again .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl