Goggles for phantom 3 SE

So what are some goggle options for the phantom 3 SE?

Hi!

I suppose, the most budget-friendly option would be one of those smartphone-holding googles (dirt cheap, but various in quality) + Litchi. But - idk nothing about DJIGo’s support of this kind accesoires. I’m Flying Litchi only, and tested the googles.
Mostly, I prefer to Fly normally (looking in my iPad pro), and the googles with iPhone on one of my daugthers head (via Litchi Vue), because piloting with googles (especially, if you use gyrosensors for navigating), I found a bit too dangerous w/o an “ungoogled” observer nearby.
But, maybe that’s because I’m not very experienced in drones (I have the P3A for a year now (bit more than 110 fligths atm), and Syma toy drone for 3y - so, I’m quite comfortable with piloting, but not an expert by any meaning). Or, maybe I just the person who doesn’t feels comfortable with VR googles...

Reactions: Neon Euc
If you want to use any of the commonly used FPV Goggles (listed here), you could connect them to a mobile device that has an HDMI output (like the Nvidia Shield K1). That will mirror the screen from your mobile device. Swiping up or down on the screen in DJI GO will hide the menus (for a cleaner FPV view).

If you want to use any of the commonly used FPV Goggles (listed here), you could connect them to a mobile device that has an HDMI output (like the Nvidia Shield K1). That will mirror the screen from your mobile device. Swiping up or down on the screen in DJI GO will hide the menus (for a cleaner FPV view).

I have the phantom 3 SE I don’t have the hdmi output for my controller and the one dji has says is only compatible with advanced and professional

Right -- the HDMI Output Module cannot be installed on the P3SE remote controller.

Is this HDMI only or are there goggles that would work with my USB C phone?

I use a USB C cable between my laptop and docking station for work, so the cable is more than capable.

Is this HDMI only or are there goggles that would work with my USB C phone?
I don't know of any goggles that connect via USB C.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl