Go4 app

Reaction score
I just bought a P4A. Does an iPhone 7 work ok with go4 app. I had no problem when using this phone for my p3 but I heard go4 is very resource hungry. Would a mini 4 be better and when I say better I mean more reliable any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Safe flying

My iPhone 7 works well with all of my DJI drones.

My iPhone 7 works well with all of my DJI drones.

Thanks Msinger. I couldn’t swing for the plus rc. But I am one happy camper just buying a p4a. I couldn’t pass up a 20 mp flying camera. Can’t wait till she gets here and see video and stills from my Ac. Have a great day.

Reactions: loonie01
I just got the P4 Advanced myself. The camera is a definite upgrade from my old P4 standard. Especially the 4K 60fps.

Just a question did your AC come with a gimbal guard. Because I saw today on their web site that it was an accessory.

If new, yes. Luckily my used bird came with one. You can get one off of Amazon for cheap

I’m buying it new from dji I was just wondering if the gimbal would be flopping because it doesn’t come with a guard around it during shipping.

I’m buying it new from dji I was just wondering if the gimbal would be flopping because it doesn’t come with a guard around it during shipping.
There's usually a small piece of foam placed between the gimbal and the P4's hull for shipping protection as well. Don't forget to remove it.

There's usually a small piece of foam placed between the gimbal and the P4's hull for shipping protection as well. Don't forget to remove it.

So I still need to buy a gimbal lock like the ones on the p3.s you know the one that was a pain that came stock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31