Go home and land?

Reaction score
My P3 Pro used to come home and land using Litchi. Now the option only shows go home. It returns to the home marker and then sits at return to home altitude until i land it manually. Please help

My P3 Pro used to come home and land using Litchi. Now the option only shows go home. It returns to the home marker and then sits at return to home altitude until i land it manually. Please help
If you are flying a mission, make sure your settings are correct. For example, end of mission action RTH. That should autoland unless your final action is set to "hover" which sounds like what is happening. Your description is quite vague so just guessing.

Either in mission or any other mode i still have no option to RTH and land just Go Home. Driving me nuts.

Either in mission or any other mode i still have no option to RTH and land just Go Home. Driving me nuts.
There is no option to "Go Home and Land" RTH does that automatically. Have you checked these settings in GO? These settings are stored on the AC. If you changed them in GO, Litchi will use those settings unless you change them in LItchi. They will always default to the last setting change.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures