go app

I did that and it didn't seem to change anything. We have had to much wind for me to fly it lately.

What happens when your turn airplane mode on,does this fix it,,try this,,,,I b back have to go shop

I am old and not very tech. literate. I am using an HP 7 Plus G2 7" tablet. It doesn't have much storage and that might be the problem. It only has 8G total and only 595 MG available. I have installed a 16G SD card that has 14.83 G available. I don't know how to get the app to use the SD card's storage.

to ianzone, My controller connects with the tablet with WIFI signal. Would this work with airplane mode turned on ?

My controller uses a WIFI signal to communicate with the tablet. Would this work with airplane mode turned on ?

Obviously, I have not done forums before and am becoming confused with how to reply to this help. I do appreciate your suggestions. Next time I fly, I will try it on airplane mode and see if it works better. So far, I have kept the drone in sight and it still flies OK without the app working. I will also try to put the GO App on the SD card.

Obviously, I have not done forums before and am becoming confused with how to reply to this help. I do appreciate your suggestions. Next time I fly, I will try it on airplane mode and see if it works better. So far, I have kept the drone in sight and it still flies OK without the app working. I will also try to put the GO App on the SD card.
Don't be confused we all here to help each other, no , unable to put go app to sd card,only firmware,,you don't need to fly to try it,this can be done sitting on the table,,not really very good flying without the app ,really is good to have that onscreen info so I hope this cures it for you,don't be shy even to ask the dummist questions, I do,only way to learn,don't ask ,you don't know,,,I be watching for any updates,,:)

Thank you very much for your help and encouragement. I will keep trying. So far , I am very happy with the way it flies and holds itself in the wind, compared to the cheap-light weight ones that I tried before.

Which Drone are you flying? It would be best to take the props off set it on the table and try to connect to it that way you can see if it is actually connected and you are viewing through the camera the live feed definitely turnit on airplane mode and make sure that it has connected through the Wi-Fi to the Drone. With the props off you can try everything in the house if it's not getting a GPS signal it might be necessary to take it out into the front yard or somewhere for it to get a signal for everything to come on I have heard this but I'm not sure this is a fact good luck and we will continue trying to give you any help we can

Yes, each time I fly it (Phantom 3 4K), everything works fine. I can see what the camera sees, but the reflection is terrible, so I just fly it close by sight; then look at the screen and it says "unfortunately DJI GO app has stopped" !! No problem with the flying as I am in visual mode.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT