Glyph vs Cinemizer w/Phantom 3 pro

Reaction score
I've had the Cinemizers for a couple months and flown having alot of fun. Today I hooked up the Avegant Glyph's to the P3 and... they are incredible!! Flying with the Cinemizers was very cool, until I slipped the Glyph's on and went up. The image was so clear, their LED mirror technology is really something to behold. There is no screen to find, you put them on your head and adjust the focus/frame width and... fly!

I dont have a clue about frame rate, or what ever so I won't debate with anyone which is better, I just know what I like and what I dont. Both products are a blast to use, the resolution on the Glyphs is amazing, their weight on the other hand will take some getting used to. The Cinemizers with eye shields are easy to use and are much, much lighter on the bridge of your nose. The Cinemizer HDMI control/connection box was a pain until I saw another users suggestion for an additional phone clip on the transmitter. (Fplvert..thanks!) The Cinemizers screen seemed to be so small compared to the Glyph's, but there is no screen on the Glyph as the image is processed directly to the retina of your eye.

These are a long way from the VR box i started with. More flights, more time with each needed to hand down a final decision. If you can, find someone to let you share the experience, you'll be hooked.

Must try these! Thanks Bro!
I've had the Cinemizers for a couple months and flown having alot of fun. Today I hooked up the Avegant Glyph's to the P3 and... they are incredible!! Flying with the Cinemizers was very cool, until I slipped the Glyph's on and went up. The image was so clear, their LED mirror technology is really something to behold. There is no screen to find, you put them on your head and adjust the focus/frame width and... fly!

I dont have a clue about frame rate, or what ever so I won't debate with anyone which is better, I just know what I like and what I dont. Both products are a blast to use, the resolution on the Glyphs is amazing, their weight on the other hand will take some getting used to. The Cinemizers with eye shields are easy to use and are much, much lighter on the bridge of your nose. The Cinemizer HDMI control/connection box was a pain until I saw another users suggestion for an additional phone clip on the transmitter. (Fplvert..thanks!) The Cinemizers screen seemed to be so small compared to the Glyph's, but there is no screen on the Glyph as the image is processed directly to the retina of your eye.

These are a long way from the VR box i started with. More flights, more time with each needed to hand down a final decision. If you can, find someone to let you share the experience, you'll be hooked.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20