Globe Panorama not showing up on computer

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just got a Phantom 4 Pro. I took several globe panorama shots and they show up in the gallery when the controller is connected to the drone. When I take the SD card out and plug it into the computer, the panoramas only show up as individual shots (34 total pictures) instead of a panorama image. Anybody know how to fix this? With my Mavic Air 2 they saved on the SD card as an already stitched panorama. Thanks!

I'm sure this question has already been answered before but here goes..... With the P4P you have to stitch them yourself. I use a free program called Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor) to do the stitching. After you've assembled your pano it will prompt you for a projection choose stereographic if you're wanting a tiny planet pic and then in the little dip in the middle grab it with your mouse and pull the whole projection upward until it ends in a perfect circle or tiny planet. Then just export in whatever format you like, I usually opt for jpeg. Hope this helps..... Good luck bro

Reactions: nzuniga

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan