Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

It's been a while since I did it and don't remember where I found the instructions but it was pretty easy. Haven't watched this but it should help.

Thank you sir!

Salt good for lots of stuff !! You use it ta get bug's ..
We use it here to self tenderize what we fry ! View attachment 21382
Try shootin' yer salt at yer vittles my friend! Ahhh the joys of cooking grub!
alien07.gif

Alrighty then,
When I was a kid we would try to avoid the rock salt coming out of a shotgun. Nowadays, it's used for killing flies. I gotta get out more often. I had no clue this thing existed.

****, I love this show.:D

Reactions: dirkclod
The folks south of me by about an hour had some large amounts of rain with flooding and now today tornado warnings issued.
I guess no one is immune from Mother Natures fury lately. Hope you all are keeping the hatches battened down wherever you live.

Just ordered one of these for me BBQ cooking daysimage.jpg

Let's see how any bugs come near me now when I'm cooking;)

Heey Wy.
We had a farmer lose about 50 cow's a few weeks back and I mean they just got gone !
I was looking at some pictures I took about that time and in this one the white light ya see
Is about where those cow's got gone :eek:
Ya don't think what I do....do ya ?
crash and storm 006.JPG

Reactions: Clampit
I've heard about stuff like this happening! Keep your tin foil hat on till the moon is on the wane for your own safety!
tinfoil.gif

Tell the cows too!

cow.png

I checked!

tin-foil-hat-625p.jpg

Yep, the theys are here and obviously having a really big barbeque, BEEF, not PORK. :D

Yep, the theys are here and obviously having a really big barbeque, BEEF, not PORK. :D
Crap..that confirms my suspicions ! knew it was just a matter of time !
Clint headshake.gif

Here's a picture of them sending a bunch of stuff down from the Mother Ship today.

vlcsnap-2015-06-10-21h06m41s826.jpg

WY is that one of your photos? Great shot of the strike;)

Yep, Thanks Porky,
Just shot it last night as the Thunderstorms rolled into town. I packed up and ran when the wind at my location hit about 20 mph.

WY is that one of your photos? Great shot of the strike;)
Hey Porky o_O Even a blind frog can catch a fly once an a while :eek: :DIs a good shot Wy and just razzing ya :eek:
running jack.gif

Will we catch this one up, post wise on the weather thread:D

I've only just seen the above post.... Just ain't got time to view all in the week, nice one WY.

I've been trying for years to get a lightning strike pic, but with no joy:(

Will we catch this one up, post wise on the weather thread:D

I've only just seen the above post.... Just ain't got time to view all in the week, nice one WY.

I've been trying for years to get a lightning strike pic, but with no joy:(
Come visit for a few days, it's easy, they roll through and offer a heck of a show.

Maybe when my new bird arrives it will be nice and stable, and I can do one of those fancy shots where the shutter sticks open for a couple seconds.

Happy Weekend to ya Porky. :D

Come visit for a few days, it's easy, they roll through and offer a heck of a show.

Maybe when my new bird arrives it will be nice and stable, and I can do one of those fancy shots where the shutter sticks open for a couple seconds.

Happy Weekend to ya Porky. :D

Well you never know, one day I'll get that shot;)

Right my friend, what do ya mean "when my new bird arrives" you getting one of them P3P, if so.. You lucky person you.. ;)

Happy weekend to ya also;)

Here ya go WY/Dirk... Just for you guys:D

e9dwEv

Couldn't find a blind frog:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav