Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Not a good day for flying yesterday :eek: wind picked up 1st thing in the morning & stayed with us all day. Me no fly:(

Yep had the BBQ & drinkypoos in the evening so that went well:)View attachment 21288 nothing can beat the smell of a smoker box smoking & meat cooking;)
Nice spot ya got there Porky !! That ya weather stuff behind your grill ?

Reactions: Clampit
Hey dirk,

Good image.jpg you have;) well spotted... Yep your right, rain bucket, leaf wetness sensor & me 24 FARS with temp/humidity sensor inside;)

Anemometer, uv & solar sensor mounted on the highest part, side of the house;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey dirk,

Good View attachment 21293 you have;) well spotted... Yep your right, rain bucket, leaf wetness sensor & me 24 FARS with temp/humidity sensor inside;)

Anemometer, uv & solar sensor mounted on the highest part, side of the house;)
Is that where you get most of your data for your site? Like if I had that here could I do that on my side of the pond ?

Problem I have is I live right next to the river Crouch an estuary that feeds into the North sea:( very flat here soooo the slightest breeze is a nightmare;)

I'll have to get some pics to share with you guys;)

:(
Is that where you get most of your data for your site? Like if I had that here could I do that on my side of the pond ?

Dirk, yep you can, soooo easy to setup. My setup is all wireless which makes it so easy to get things going;) it transmits all the data wirelessly from outside the house into this image.jpg unit which is then connected to the PC which feeds my web site. You can just link it to your PC for personnel use if you wanted;)

When I've got a couple of mins today.... I'll take pics of all my gear & post it here for you guys to see;)

The make of my weather station is Davis which is an American company, used all over the world, best gear you can buy;)

:(

Dirk, yep you can, soooo easy to setup. My setup is all wireless which makes it so easy to get things going;) it transmits all the data wirelessly from outside the house into this View attachment 21294 unit which is then connected to the PC which feeds my web site. You can just link it to your PC for personnel use if you wanted;)

When I've got a couple of mins today.... I'll take pics of all my gear & post it here for you guys to see;)

The make of my weather station is Davis which is an American company, used all over the world, best gear you can buy;)
Post it here Porky and lets see what we can get going bro ! :) http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/i-want-a-weather-station-setup.44310/

We now have the
-NgSC6
;)

So if anyone is interested on the weather stuff that's been mentioned earlier in this thread click on the link in dirks post above this one;)

Hope you like;)

Not a good day for flying yesterday :eek: wind picked up 1st thing in the morning & stayed with us all day. Me no fly:(

Yep had the BBQ & drinkypoos in the evening so that went well:)View attachment 21288 nothing can beat the smell of a smoker box smoking & meat cooking;)

Yesterday's Stanley Cup Finals munch. :cool:
image.jpg

The flies like to come over when I'm smoking so I got to introduce them to the Bug A Salt. :D

image.jpg

That looks like a great bit of kit, does it work?;)

Yeah it does. Only about a 2' range max but it is fun.

We have a lot of chameleons around and they seem to know the sound of it. When I shoot one they'll run out and eat it. :D

That looks like a plan bro for them fly's !
Here in MS when I do any smoking I have
my neighbors' to deal with so I keep Rosco
With me ! View attachment 21342 :eek:

Lol how the hell can I follow with anything to beat that dirk:D:D:D

Brilliant, just brilliant:D:D:D

Ya might not ever heard the saying we have here Porky and gonna reword it but
Ya know a mouse can't get an old rat ;)

I was a backer for the Bug-A-Salt on Kickstarter. I have one at home and one in the 5th wheel. Great fun. When those bugs here me cocking ol' Sally they know I got an itchy trigger finger... They start fixin ta get outta dodge!

I was a backer for the Bug-A-Salt on Kickstarter. I have one at home and one in the 5th wheel. Great fun. When those bugs here me cocking ol' Sally they know I got an itchy trigger finger... They start fixin ta get outta dodge!

They are a blast. Did you remove the safety so you can rapid fire?
Wasps just get pissed when you shoot 'em but with persistence you can take them out too.

Reactions: IflyinWY
They are a blast. Did you remove the safety so you can rapid fire?
Wasps just get pissed when you shoot 'em but with persistence you can take them out too.
Haha! I never have opened it up but I am willing to! What do I need to do and since I am in NY do I need to turn myself into the authorities for modifying a weapon? :confused:

Haha! I never have opened it up but I am willing to! What do I need to do and since I am in NY do I need to turn myself into the authorities for modifying a weapon? :confused:
Salt good for lots of stuff !! You use it ta get bug's ..
We use it here to self tenderize what we fry !
tumblr_n3qgpgo0nh1tozyi0o1_400.gif

It's been a while since I did it and don't remember where I found the instructions but it was pretty easy. Haven't watched this but it should help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4