Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Another big smile on me face TJ:D

Well to day I'm on annual leave & guess what... The weathers crap here again in the UK:( I just wonna fly..............it's not the same sitting in me study flying with the flight sim, better than nothing I suppose.

It's got soooo bad that my wife has started dusting my I1/phantom:D

It was so hot here today, I didn't want to go out and fly. Couldn't anyway because my water heater started peeing on the floor... whaaaaa :(. I got to work in the basement where it was nice and cool though... :D.

Tuesday we have a cold front moving through. Looking forward to a high of 70 so I can go back to digging ditches on the roof :rolleyes:

So the other night we had this massive Thunderstorm roll through and I went up on the roof to take video with the GoPro 3+ Black. Shot about 13 minutes as the storm approached, and now the **** video plays back all choppy in Windows media player, VLC, and GoPro Studio. I'm plugged into the camera and guessing that's the issue.
I decided to copy the video to the computer and it says 40 minutes... :rolleyes: I don't think so.
I'm going to pull the card and stick it in the machine. Maybe that will work better.

You guys ever have crap like this happen to you?

Reactions: dirkclod
So the other night we had this massive Thunderstorm roll through and I went up on the roof to take video with the GoPro 3+ Black. Shot about 13 minutes as the storm approached, and now the **** video plays back all choppy in Windows media player, VLC, and GoPro Studio. I'm plugged into the camera and guessing that's the issue.
I decided to copy the video to the computer and it says 40 minutes... :rolleyes: I don't think so.
I'm going to pull the card and stick it in the machine. Maybe that will work better.

You guys ever have crap like this happen to you?

Yep it sure does, trying to download a vid that I took with my I1 in 4k, to find out that my pc is toooooooo slow..... Now I've got to buy a new pc. Wife's gonna kick my arse when she finds out I wonna new one.:eek:

Time for a new Mac. :D
Yep you could be right but I ain't got a clue when it comes picking a Mac, I've always been a windows person.

Pulled the SD card and stuck it in the machine... GOT some great stuff.

Ya'll wish I was better at making movies, but I'm gonna do it anyway and torture you with my hacking.:p

Windows movie maker almost finished processing, then I can start my hacking. :)

View attachment 25889 Ya want that super sized ?
I must admit I do like the sound of a Mac;)

Knew this was gonna happen:D......

Big Mac, large fries & an apple pie please oh can I also have a BBQ dip to eat in;)

But on a serious note I wouldn't mind getting a Mac.

So does anyone recommend anything Mac wise, so I can start looking into it?;)

PM me what your needs are. I have never owned a Windows based PC and have used Macs since 1983. :)
I just need something that's fast with processing & totally up to date. Would love to get into the editing side of things but also use it as a normal PC

It's a MaCannon. It's used to blow up PC's

Reactions: IflyinWY
Here's a snapshot of the layers. There were 3 layers below the big one, and the lightning came through above layer 3, and below layer 1 in this shot. Creepy stuff.
Anyone got an explanation for this layering thing?

vlcsnap-2015-07-27-00h36m52s172.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus