Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

<snip>
Got any more pics? I miss seeing all over the country. :(

I hope it's OK as they are not quad pics but I was away last week for our anniversary and I spent some time at historic Skaneateles Lake here in NY. Beautiful place and the lake water is gin clear which is pretty rare. Lots of mansions, some old (1800's), some new (a lot of 'old' money here). Looked around the dock area and had dinner. Then I made my way down to the war memorial and paid my respects. The blue building (The Sherwood House) built in 1805. It was hot out so I had to stop in to wet my whistle.
Heres a few...

IMG_7526.jpg IMG_7535.jpg IMG_7525.jpg IMG_7547.jpg IMG_7548.jpg IMG_7554.jpg IMG_7555.jpg IMG_7588.jpg IMG_7592.jpg
IMG_7524.jpg

Hey all,

Just a couple of posts before I go to work;)

The weather thing......
Once a year my wife & I holiday in the Caribbean, we always go in hurricane season....... Humidity through the roof;) the thunder storms you see at night looking out to sea are out of this world;)

We go early September for three weeks, same time every year for the last 11 years. Love saint martins:cool:

Would love to take my phantom with us, in 2 minds at the mo....

Man, be glad when Clampit wakes up for work, especially when we start doing the weather station setup. That setup is SWEET Porky. I'm in.

Your the man;) hope I can help ya;)

Hey Clampit,
Instead of writing to folks about how to do what you did, maybe you want to do it once and make it a page on your site... ;)

Have fun at work.

Let me steer this off on a quick little tangent here...
While out driving through some rural areas in Central New York I came across an old farm with a collection of old Farmall (mostly) tractors. I am not sure how or why someone took the time to collect them. There were some very noticeable "NO TRESPASSING" signs everywhere so I didn't walk around much, just snapped a few pics. It kinda looked like maybe they were getting ready for an action but it also looked like they were on just on display. I am drawn to old or abandoned stuff like this like a magnet.

IMG_7597.jpg
IMG_7598.jpg

Hey Clampit,
Instead of writing to folks about how to do what you did, maybe you want to do it once and make it a page on your site... ;)

Have fun at work.

Hi WY

Yep you're the 2nd person to ask about doing doing something with the weather stuff, Bet you can't guess who the 1st person was, here's a clue:D image.jpg

Me at work... Here ya go image.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
It's such a image.jpg with the time differance from you guys:( I'm going to work & you guys are shooting the breeze, hey look... One of your sayings from the other side of the pond:p

Right guys, just a quicky just before I go:)
Can you work out who these 2 are on this forum;)

GyxgHI

:D:D

Reactions: Clampit
Hey all,

Just a couple of posts before I go to work;)

The weather thing......
Once a year my wife & I holiday in the Caribbean, we always go in hurricane season....... Humidity through the roof;) the thunder storms you see at night looking out to sea are out of this world;)

We go early September for three weeks, same time every year for the last 11 years. Love saint martins:cool:

Would love to take my phantom with us, in 2 minds at the mo....

St. Martin is also one of my favorite places- French side, Baie Rouge is where I stayed last time... Your right, next time the bird comes with.... but we go in the spring March - May

St. Martin is also one of my favorite places- French side, Baie Rouge is where I stayed last time... Your right, next time the bird comes with.... but we go in the spring March - May

We stay on the Dutch side, Philipsburg but play on the French side.
Just love the island, have you been to mullet bay, beach & sea, out of this world:)

Did ya do the airport runway thing, watching the jumbos & light aircraft come in, well worth doing.

I wonna take my phantom with me but not sure how I would get on going through the airport security.

Dirkclod was caught on film today taking his "birds" out for a walk...

Convenience-store-wrestler-ostriches_zpsmlfqkvpj.gif

Just love the island, have you been to mullet bay, beach & sea, out of this world:)

Did ya do the airport runway thing, watching the jumbos & light aircraft come in, well worth doing.

I wonna take my phantom with me but not sure how I would get on going through the airport security.

Spent a day at Mullet as wasn't to far from us...Airport runway - yep and its wild! And baggage is the only way I would chance bringing the phantom in.... but you never know with the local laws...

Reactions: Clampit
I
Was just not me but me whole crew !!

heard you went there due to the fact he had a pile of P2V parts and RPG gimbals, antenna's etc... and more importantly antenna directions bro.. :D

Also found out iflyinWY got this bird from ya last week...
as per this thread it's probably still snowing out there....
Skiing-ostrich_zpsm7wpyp55.gif

Q: How did you train this bird? it does a better job than I ever did on snow

Right guys, just a quicky just before I go:)
Can you work out who these 2 are on this forum;)

GyxgHI

:D:D

I know not of what you speak... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak