Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

;);););););)
Just in case anyone was wondering why I preach about using prop guards...

I just stuck a video on youtube. Prop guards wouldn't have saved me today, except to absorb some of the impact, if it had hit anything. Made it home without a scratch... :)

VRS doesn't show up much, you can mostly hear it, the gimbal works pretty well.
It wasn't VRS that worried me though, it was the stinking tree that made me poop myself.

It's the sound of the motors & wind, no sound editing.
I think it's fun to watch. Have yourself a chuckle...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Like the vid, you've definitely got some great parks (scenery) on your side of the pond;)
I've got to get some vids on here to show you guys, joined Vimeco a couple of weeks ago, thanks dirk..;) Just need to suss out how to do it:eek:

I look forward to watching your shows Clampit.

Gotta rest now, maybe tomorrow I will mow the lawn... maybe not. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
I look forward to watching your shows Clampit.

Gotta rest now, maybe tomorrow I will mow the lawn... maybe not. :p

Also need to get myimage.jpgaround the editing side of things;) never done that before.:eek:

01 Jun 7:25 pm MDT
Temp 67 f
Dew Point 46 f
Relative Humidity 47%
Wind 40 Gusting 52 mph
Visibility 10.00 miles
VCTS

I'm going to stay inside... :(

Maybe I can learn how to edit... editing sucks. Good luck Clampit.

Hmmm, I have missed so much! My alerts must have gone on strike since I have missed so many post here dang it!
Anyways, were 50 degrees and rain, yesterday, the day before, tomorrow, the day after... you get the picture. On the bright side of things only strong winds, no twisters.
As far as editing goes it is one of the most difficult parts of making a video. Just picking music takes me forever! :oops:

I can pick the music alright but you tube won't take it !!! Guess they just don't like Paint it black or any of the Guns and Roses stuff I put in there !
No SRV or crap :( Vimeo will take some but not all .

I've never had YT reject music, just make me sign a copyright notice after the fact. Did ya piss off someone over at YT? LOL :p

I've never had YT reject music, just make me sign a copyright notice after the fact. Did ya piss off someone over at YT? LOL :p
Showed em my bird :p:p

01 Jun 7:25 pm MDT
Temp 67 f
Dew Point 46 f
Relative Humidity 47%
Wind 40 Gusting 52 mph
Visibility 10.00 miles
VCTS

I'm going to stay inside... :(

Maybe I can learn how to edit... editing sucks. Good luck Clampit.

4.54am here in the UK,
Just been woken by the wife snoring, cat purring in one ear, and bloody strong wind from outside in the other:eek:

WY, love your weather talk;) yep good old jet stream coming from you guys straight over the Atlantic & hitting us smack bang in the teeth, what the hells going on with the weather.....:eek:

The jet stream should, should;) be moving more up north by the end of this week then warmer air coming in from the med, good flying weather.

Here ya go, check out this link, http://www.burnhamoncrouchweather.com/wxlive.php

This is actual weather info from my garden, it updates every couple of seconds, enjoy....:D

4.54am here in the UK,
Just been woken by the wife snoring, cat purring in one ear, and bloody strong wind from outside in the other:eek:

WY, love your weather talk;) yep good old jet stream coming from you guys straight over the Atlantic & hitting us smack bang in the teeth, what the hells going on with the weather.....:eek:

The jet stream should, should;) be moving more up north by the end of this week then warmer air coming in from the med, good flying weather.

Here ya go, check out this link, http://www.burnhamoncrouchweather.com/wxlive.php

This is actual weather info from my garden, it updates every couple of seconds, enjoy....:D
I have had an itch to get some weather gear just for fun, nothing serious, for quite some time but I haven't pulled the trigger cause I don't want to buy junk. I would rather spend a little more money for quality equipment vs. buying cheap stuff that 'sorta' works. I love the web site you linked to and would love to do something similar. Care to send me some details on your setup either privately or in here so we can annoy the rest of em. :D

Last edited:
I have had an inch to get some weather gear just for fun, nothing serious, for quite some time but I haven't pulled the trigger cause I don't want to buy junk. I would rather spend a little more money for quality equipment vs. buying cheap stuff that 'sorta' works. I love the web site you linked to and would love to do something similar. Care to send me some details on your setup either privately or in here so we can annoy the rest of em. :D
He just went to work bro :p

Reactions: Clampit
I have had an inch to get some weather gear just for fun, nothing serious, for quite some time but I haven't pulled the trigger cause I don't want to buy junk. I would rather spend a little more money for quality equipment vs. buying cheap stuff that 'sorta' works. I love the web site you linked to and would love to do something similar. Care to send me some details on your setup either privately or in here so we can annoy the rest of em. :D

Hey TJ,

Yep I'll give ya a helping hand with all the weather gear;) lets do it on here just to pee the others off:D I agree, don't buy junk it's not worth it.

I'm off to work now but I'll shout ya on here later;)

Hey TJ,

Yep I'll give ya a helping hand with all the weather gear;) lets do it on here just to pee the others off:D I agree, don't buy junk it's not worth it.

I'm off to work now but I'll shout ya on here later;)
Said ya was off to work Porky o_O

Reactions: Clampit
Thanks for the link Clampit,
Coolest weather site I've ever seen. Put on your slicker, it just started running off the leaf.

Welcome back to the party TJ. Sounds like it's a good thing you showed up... LOL :eek:

Go easy on the pig, he's of to toil with the masses. I don't require instant gratification all the time! o_O (yes I do)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guudguy39