Global map?

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know if a website exists that'll allow me to do the following:
  • Browse a large (full screen) google map of the world and view other peoples flights
  • Clicking on a flight launches a youtube/vimeo/other video of that particular flight
  • Upload flight logs along with supporting videos for my own flights, which'll add it to the global map and let others view
Does anyone know if such a website exists? I'd be fascinated to view other peoples flights around the world, as well as being able to check out interesting local flights from nearby users.

If no such website exists, does anyone know a good resource explaining the data format of the .txt log files and/or the .dat log files?

Many thanks

Hi
travelbydrone.com shows a global map with links to the videos, but I don't think that you can upload logs. Litchi is perhaps what you need, but you have to buy the app., something that I would do anyway.

Thanks for the replies!

I'm not sure if I'm being dense, but I'm struggling to find videos on the flytrex site. Is the option there?

Aside from that it looks great

Edit: nevermind, looks like video is there. It's just optional. It'd be great if there's a way to filter flights in the "Globe" section by whether or not they have a video

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl