Glitch in video 4k H265

There is an issue with your camera/drone if you tried everything and it still occurs. Had hours and hours of recorded P4P footage in H265 on my drone and never had this problem. Cheap hardware or not, yours is not working correctly and should be sent back to DJI.

I hear ya, but i cant keep returning these things every week, besides im also using it every week for work, then i have to buy another one as backup while the second is away for two weeks service.
If so, then i could might as well buy an Inspire for the same price instead, but i like the form factor on the Phantom, perfect size and portability, i just have to make it work. Sending it back doesnt gurantee i will not receive another unit with other issues.
Some are working great, some dont, it seems there are plenty of issues that needs to be sorted out on this model, either trough hardware upgrades, or firmware, im not working for Dji, so i dont have the ability to conclude where the actual problem lays or how it can be solved.
At this point i think i will wait for another FW update, and see if it takes care of the bugs we have, im not the only one btw, even if your unit works flawlessly.

It could be bad hardware or could be defect that only occurs in certain modes or firmware. Maybe compare settings?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT