GL300A transmitter wiring diagram

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I've had my P3Pro since May 2015. It wasn't until the other day where it stopped working.

The problem was that I lent it to a friend, and even though the drone was OK, he dropped the transmitter and that had me worried. The transmitter had some rattling inside, and after I opened it, it stopped working...

Before that, the drone was flying ok, so I don't see anything wrong with the drone. It wasn't until I opened the remote that **** went downhill.

Right now the transmitter still turns on, charges the phone, and, once plugged to the DJI Go app, still detects the aircraft, but there is no image transmission, I can't turn on the drone motors, and the app keeps saying ATTI Mode. There has to be something that got disconnected when I opened the transmitter.

With that said... does anyone have anything that can help me make sure all my wires are connected correctly?

Thanks!

When you open it that ribbon cable is seriously tricky to reconnect again.
Unless something else is obviously loose I'd suspect that not fully clipped in first.
It's my understanding that the ribbon cable provides energy to the ports, and whenever I connect my phone to the USB port it charges it. Perhaps it may be damaged? Is there a way to just purchase that ribbon cable?

Take it apart again. Look at ALL tge ribbon cables and snug them in using a good set of fine tweezers or a small needle nose. Figure out what was rattling.

Chances are that it's an easy fix. If all fails, hutch is selling a bunch of RCs.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Take it apart again. Look at ALL tge ribbon cables and snug them in using a good set of fine tweezers or a small needle nose. Figure out what was rattling.

Chances are that it's an easy fix. If all fails, hutch is selling a bunch of RCs.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Sorry for the delay :)

I was finally able to make the remote control the drone... it turns the motors on, it moves the gimbal, but I still can't see the camera...

I'm upgrading the firmware as we speak... hopefully that'll take care of it

If dropping the remote caused the issue, I cannot see how a firmware upgrade will fix it.

If dropping the remote caused the issue, I cannot see how a firmware upgrade will fix it.
Why you gotta kill my good spirits? LOL

If that doesn't work, I suspect that the camera receiver may be malfunctioning.

In any case, I just submitted a purchase request for a new transmitter & sd card.

Edit: My drone is still with that annoying screech (the sound it makes while updating the firmware)

It's been over 40 minutes... is that normal? I don't want to over heat it

Ok, so even though I can't see the camera on the app, once I take pictures they're stored in the sd card, which leads me to believe that the camera is working just fine...

The problem now lies on the remote...

Update: Recieved my new transmitter... Still no image, although it looks like the reception is better... I'm trying to upgrade the firmware yet again with a brand new micro sd card and see how it goes

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:14 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.09.0060.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Failed.
Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic