Giving Back a little

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a brand new set of prop guards that I bought back in December and I have never put them on and not planning on it either.
I figured since there are so many helpful people here who have helped me and also help anyone where they can, I would like to give these away. I know it's not much but I hope someone can take them and put them to good use.

Here is exactly what they are

DR90 Quick Release Snap On Propeller Props Protector Guard For DJI Phantom 1 2 3 | eBay

I live in Australia, so whoever is willing to pay the freight to their address, they can have them. I don't know how else to do this but I guess the first to post that they want them, it's yours.

If no one wants them they will probably just sit here.

Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod and Spency
Curious... why did you change your mind?

I think that it adds to the weight un-necessarily and they would make my bird look ugly hehe. I guess I don't have anything real bad to say about them, I just prefer my phantom the way it is I guess. If I hit something, I'll wear the consequences.

Oh and it won't fit in my case without taking the guards off hehe

That's one for me... I specifically searched and bought a case I could leave the props on while packed away...

Also, I ordered non-DJI and now after reading I'm worried about them "flapping and hitting the props"... less stability... etc.

Initially I ordered them thinking they'd help if I brushed agains trees or anything else but now I just don't know.

Oh, and I don't want to play with the screws in the arms because of all the cracking issues.

Thanks for the opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl