Gimble not level.

Reaction score
I’m noticing when I look at the horizon it’s not level. Does anyone else have this issue? When I look at the gimble it looks fine. But after I take off and look at the screen it’s off. Anyway to adjust this?

Thanks. I didn’t know you could do that. [emoji16]
Yip here,,,can auto calibrate here or you can do rc calibration with sticks and gimble wheel under RC settings,that's a manual calibration process where you move sticks and turn gimble dial left and right if the auto not fix it,,,stick calibration must be followed corect or it won't work and save...drone must be on to get these up on screen ,,,if off it not show
Screenshot_20181207-085751.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
That’s crazy. I think I might have done that myself then. The other day I was in my driveway and I was trying to take off but it wouldn’t let me because I’m in a NFZ now after an update. Those bastards. Lol. So I pointed both sticks down and in like I’m trying to take off and I noticed it would t take off but the gimble kept moving around. I was thinking WTH is going on here. I thought it was broke. I have the MP2 and I don’t think you can do that with that one. Thanks a lot. I appreciate that. These forums are great. [emoji16]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4