gimble camera cable on ebay

Cool,thanks follow up.

ATKdrones, I'm glad to see someone providing a service for this problem. Some think that the torn ribbon issue is a rarity. For those that do, do you think these guys would invest in this project if they thought only a few cables were going to tear? I'm glad it hasn't happened to you but if and when it does you will be thankful that someone took the time to produce these. I hope that ATKdrones post a video for the DYI repairman.

I am willing to verify that these cables do exist. These are guys that have fixed more complex things on Phantoms than I have gotten my hands dirty with. They are actually local to us at DDM in Salt Lake. They regularly come down to get different parts and pieces for Phantoms that they are fixing. They stopped by today and showed off the cable. They look to be made very nicely and seem to be a little more flexible compared to the original DJI cable.

For those that are grumping about the price of the cable and the cost of shipping, etc. these would have a really high cost of manufacturing so I understand their need to charge the price that they do. Their goal is like anyone else - sell as many as they can. The way to do that is to get a lower price point, $85 is the point that it makes sense for them. For shipping costs, sending mail international has risen over the past two years to more than double of what it used to be. In order for customer to receive products quickly and verified with tracking info the minimum they are charging basically what it costs them to ship. Either way it looks good and should be a wake up call that these products are needed and it is cool that others are working for viable solutions to DJI's non-response on getting more available.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj