Gimbal

No. There is no zoom on any Phantom series.

I'm under impression you can pinch screen to zoom ,,I have used it,,
The pinch to zoom feature was available on some versions of DJI Go with some models of drones, in certain image sizes. However, that is not a true (i.e. mechanical) zoom. It was merely a digital zoom that enlarged part of the picture. You lose sharpness with any form of digital zoom. It is just as easy and you'll likely get better results by enlarging the photo in post on a computer.
The only true zoom capability right now is on the Mavic 2 Zoom and with specific cameras/lenses on the Inspire series and up.

The pinch to zoom feature was available on some versions of DJI Go with some models of drones, in certain image sizes. However, that is not a true (i.e. mechanical) zoom. It was merely a digital zoom that enlarged part of the picture. You lose sharpness with any form of digital zoom. It is just as easy and you'll likely get better results by enlarging the photo in post on a computer.
The only true zoom capability right now is on the Mavic 2 Zoom and with specific cameras/lenses on the Inspire series and up.
Ah thanks for clearing that up ,,Yeh did find it lost focus (digital zoom),,ha,the learning never stops,,,thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj