Gimbal turned left and cant figure out how to center it

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first time posting so let me know if this isn’t the correct place for this post. I recently purchased a used P3S and I absolutely love it EXCEPT. . . The camera will not stay center, when I power the drone up it runs through its checks perfectly fine but once the camera “centers” it is turned left to the point I can see the landing gear in the camera frame I have done a Gimbal, compass, and IMU calibration, made sure the set screw is secured and placed correctly and now I’m at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hey guys, this is my first time posting so let me know if this isn’t the correct place for this post. I recently purchased a used P3S and I absolutely love it EXCEPT. . . The camera will not stay center, when I power the drone up it runs through its checks perfectly fine but once the camera “centers” it is turned left to the point I can see the landing gear in the camera frame I have done a Gimbal, compass, and IMU calibration, made sure the set screw is secured and placed correctly and now I’m at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Check that the set screw on the shaft coming down from gimbal has not come loose and tighten back down onto the flat spot on the shaft if necessary. This is a common occurrence.

Check that the set screw on the shaft coming down from gimbal has not come loose and tighten back down onto the flat spot on the shaft if necessary. This is a common occurrence.

I checked that, it is tight and on the flat side, thanks for the suggestion

With the AC powered on ( props not running) what happens to the gimbal when you move the left stick to the right?

It turns to the right a little
But does not come back to center I presume. Odd that it moves so far left you can see the leg. Other than calibration issues which you say recalibrating hasnt solved, I dont know what to suggest.

But does not come back to center I presume. Odd that it moves so far left you can see the leg. Other than calibration issues which you say recalibrating hasnt solved, I dont know what to suggest.

Well when I turn the drone on the gimbal runs its check and once done the camera is not centered it is turned slightly left. When I move the joy stick left and right with out the drone running it moves the camera accordingly but it always goes back to its original position of turned slightly left

Well when I turn the drone on the gimbal runs its check and once done the camera is not centered it is turned slightly left. When I move the joy stick left and right with out the drone running it moves the camera accordingly but it always goes back to its original position of turned slightly left
Sounds like its working normally, i would double check that set screw again and see if you can loosen it and center the camera.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik