Gimbal shake error on DJI pilot app but not on DJI go app.

Reaction score
Seems there's nothing wrong with the gimbal ,I've looked it over it's not rubbing its not catching not jumping or anything like that. Never have had an error on my DJI go app but I started using the DJI pilot app and the first time loaded it came up with the gimbal shake error. Is there anything I can do? Recalibration of anything something to look for?
Thank you..

The gimbal seems to be working perfectly fine

Seems there's nothing wrong with the gimbal ,I've looked it over it's not rubbing its not catching not jumping or anything like that. Never have had an error on my DJI go app but I started using the DJI pilot app and the first time loaded it came up with the gimbal shake error. Is there anything I can do? Recalibration of anything something to look for?
Thank you..

Hi I tried this app just recent and couldn't clear this warning that did not exist,,I went back to djigo since it could not be trusted by me,,same switch back to go and error was gone

Reactions: Capt KO
Thank you..

I find my old post on this,,kept telling me aircraft moving as well but I could not see it moving,,bottom pic shows gimble shake issue I had with this dji pilot app,,,me not trust so it got the boot,,drone normal on djigo or litchi ,,so to me that says this app has some issues,
Screenshot_20190804-185318.jpg
Screenshot_20190804-185402.jpg

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31