Result: Success.

2015.08.05 15:40:14 ========== =====================
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.03.0020.bin
Upgrading ...

2015.08.05 16:08:11 ========== =====================
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.
That's the problem I have. Problval put firmware-not - but Vidal
2015.08.05 15:40:14 ========== =====================
Upgrading ...
2015.08.05 16:08:11 ========== =====================
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.
while the number was configured when the file and the folder for video on the flash drive, 31.12.2013,
Engines strongly warming, the camera works, I can see on the android.
And the last time when I was working, I left it on the ground, for discharge battery, so it is still recorded 15 minutes (6 %), and then I put it in the case, but without holder for the camera.
Help me please.

Did you repair your gimbal recently? Usually this happens if the pitch motor is flipped 180 degrees :)

Hi there, I have this same exact issue, except the gimbal points left into the landing gear.
I've done everything I know, Calibrated IMU, gimbal and compass. Also I've checked the hex nut on the gimbal arm and it's tight and in the right position.
I did recently return the gimbal for another issue, they "fixed" it fast and free, now everything works great except the camera is pointed at the landing gear.
I've talked to support and they don't have ideas, told me to return it again so I thought i'd check here before send it off.
All firmware is updated too, I tried downgrade but it won't let me,

Thanks if there are any thought, but I really think it's just a bug or some sort.

The gimbal shouldn't even be allowed to move that far, and if it can, there should be a yaw adjust. The lack of yaw adjust on a gimbal that can move that far is odd to me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj