Gimbal Drop

Yea, that looks pretty significant. Since it is new and you haven't crashed it I would consider taking it back to where you bought it. They could just exchange the whole bird. Second to that you could consider upgrading the firmware. It could be a software glitch, but I sort of doubt it. Outside of that you are already doing what I would suggest by contacting DJI. I'm not an expert, but my gut tells me this won't be an easy fix.

Unfortunately I bought it on Ebay fully refurbished, I contacted the seller and he told me that he was not responsible for it anymore, and I will need to learn by myself to resolve that kind of issue.. This is the deal I accepted of buying things that way, it was cheaper but there is no warranty or anything.... It's very frustrating but my bad
He advised me to update the firmware and contact DJI too, like you tell me

I checked the firmware and it is latest one, v. 1.9.60, so I think it has nothing to do with that

I guess the only thing I can do is wait for the DJI's answer, and when I'll be back to Paris if I didn't fix it until then I will go to a repair shop !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl