Gimbal control

Reaction score
A newbie here again.
So I've got the P2V+ system all connected, (on the ground, motors not running) and everything seems to be bound and working. I'm using Litchi for P2, and the camera is working in photo and movie modes. But the camera just hangs in the gimbal, but if I move the Drone, the camera seems to be stabilized. My controller does not have the gimbal angle wheel. How do I control it?
Thanks
GG

A newbie here again.
So I've got the P2V+ system all connected, (on the ground, motors not running) and everything seems to be bound and working. I'm using Litchi for P2, and the camera is working in photo and movie modes. But the camera just hangs in the gimbal, but if I move the Drone, the camera seems to be stabilized. My controller does not have the gimbal angle wheel. How do I control it?
Thanks
GG

Does the camera point down at an angle when powered on ?

if it points straight ahead then the quad has been setup as using the newer controller and will need changing in the software,

you move the camera in Litchi by sliding your finger up and down the screen, in the DJI Vision app there is a slider bar on the left side of the screen.

mine points down at an angle
if not connected to the dji app i can control the tilt with the controller without the tilt wheel
using the controller add on on the back. but once connected to the app then this cuts the manual control from the controller
the app seems to take control over the channel 7
also even though it is bound ok i have to re-power up the p2 v+ a couple of times before the green led stays green on the gimbal
sometimes it stays red and then will not connect to the dji app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31