Getting me worried!!!

Reaction score
Where do most of you fly your phantom?

The more I read these forums I come across threads on fly always and loss of power falling 500+ feet to the ground smashing into cars, roofs etc.... I've had mine for over 3 months with 30+flights in my subdivision(maybe this is stupid?)local parks, school fields and havent had any issues. I do all the routine flight checks and inspect the battery wire each day I use it and always take off on full satellite connections. I'd hate for something bad to happen.

Maybe I just need to quite reading the negative stuff. And start flying more in wide open fields etc.

Maybe they can come out with a safety chute??? **** I could be on to something and just gave it away, haha!

Cajvol94 said:
Where do most of you fly your phantom?

The more I read these forums I come across threads on fly always and loss of power falling 500+ feet to the ground smashing into cars, roofs etc.... I've had mine for over 3 months with 30+flights in my subdivision(maybe this is stupid?)local parks, school fields and havent had any issues. I do all the routine flight checks and inspect the battery wire each day I use it and always take off on full satellite connections. I'd hate for something bad to happen.

Maybe I just need to quite reading the negative stuff. And start flying more in wide open fields etc.

Maybe they can come out with a safety chute??? **** I could be on to something and just gave it away, haha!

These are all part of the hobby! Loss, crashes, etc...However, I am a firm believer that so-called, "Fly Aways" are the direct result of pilot error. Crashes can be attributed to pilot error as well, but mechanical failure also is involved in that scenario.

As for the "Safety Chute?" Forget it. It's already been available for some time now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl