Getting image, but not telemetry from P2V+

Reaction score
Hi,
I flew for the first time in a while yesterday and saw the weirdest fault. As usual when there's a gap between flights I now suspect I'm suffering multiple, separate faults as I list below. I had to abandon the flight.

On my HTC One (which upgraded to Lollipop between this flight and my last flight - this is the only thing I know has changed) I could see the camera view and the image was updating. However, there was no telemetry on the Vision app.

- Number of satellites was showing as 0
- The bottom left radar had the arrowhead off to the center left, and it does not update
- Height and speed indicators both showed "N/A"

However, in the pre-flight sequence I saw the rapid green flickering to show that the homepoint had been established.

Also the read LEDs are flashing green and three reds - which indicates GPS and Atti Mode.

So I assume my GPS receiver is OK. And I assume my WiFi link must be OK too, because I'm getting the camera view.

I plugged into the Vision Assistant and it's telling me my main controller is 3.08 and no updates.

(As an aside, the Vision Assistant would not let me log in - telling me I have the wrong password. I clicked on the "forgot password" link, but that produces a 404 error on the DJI website. However, I re-entered the password on my HTC One and it is correct. I assume the Vision and Vision Assistant accounts use the same user name and password???)

Since the Lollipop update is the only thing I know has changed I tried installed the Vision app on an Android 4 tablet, and I got exactly the same lack of telemetry.

So now I'm stumped. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Geoff

I'm now blushing. That was the problem - thanks a million, Meta4!

The cables looked like they were attached, but the smallest one had come slightly out of its socket.

I haven't had a chance for a flight yet, but right away I'm getting altitude, the radar screen arrowhead is now where it should be, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav