Getting frustrated!

Reaction score
No not with my p4.but with the weather in the great lakes region.been raining most of May.finally some sun today but sustained winds of 16.gusts to 30.not ideal to fly in..i got out more in the winter here in western ny than i have this spring! Frustrating weather so far.been 3 weeks and counting. Someday it should break and i wont be working!

I feel ya pal. Ireland isnt very drone friendly most of the time.between weather work and family i sometimes wonder if theres any point having one atall. Even getting some practise flying is a chore for me, nevermind constructing a decent vid

Reactions: Lifted Chevy
I know exactly what you mean. It's been either too wet or too windy here as well. I rooted my K1 and installed DJI Go 2.9.1 and wanted to see if I'm going to have any problems with the app crashing with Nougat. The weather hasn't cooperated since. Up to this point I've been running Litchi without problems.

Right now it is 70 and sunny with 22 mph sustained winds with 35+ mph gusts. I imagine it is worse at higher altitude.

No not with my p4.but with the weather in the great lakes region.been raining most of May.finally some sun today but sustained winds of 16.gusts to 30.not ideal to fly in..i got out more in the winter here in western ny than i have this spring! Frustrating weather so far.been 3 weeks and counting. Someday it should break and i wont be working!

What part of the great lakes region are you from? I live in southeast Michigan near lake Erie.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl