Get Paid to Fly in Atlanta

Reaction score
Remote Pilots on the north side of Atlanta - - Gold Seal is Hiring!

Gold Seal is seeking a new on-camera personality for Remote Pilot training videos. We operate out of a fantastic private airstrip in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek/Cumming area.
You should hold a Remote Pilot Certificate and be:
(1) in the 20-40 age range
(2) an accomplished Remote Pilot with a good understanding of aerial camera use
(3) comfortable speaking in front of a camera

If you want to make money flying your drone, this is a truly AWESOME opportunity.
Email Russ at [email protected] and include a good head shot of yourself along with a description of your experience.

I just sent you a message on FB Russ.

Never mind... the first time I can ever recall saying this, "I'm too old for the position"

Reactions: cd240v and JWH
buckwheat.jpg

Never mind... the first time I can ever recall saying this, "I'm too old for the position"

Hehe... If it's any consolation, I'm too old for it, too!

This is a really good opportunity for someone!

As a Airline Transport Pilot I had to retire at age 60, but to fly a drone the cut off is 40? Good Gosh

It's not the flying the drone aspect but I'd guess the "target audience" is the reason for the age limits.

Age discrimination I tell you. lol I have been the voice on bank commercials. I have done sporting events. I filmed PGA tournaments and interviewed Arnold Palmer. (That is a hint on how long ago that was.) So my skin is a little wrinkled, bags under my eyes and a few teeth missing-------
Okay, sorry I bothered you.

Hi, Aero-Smith and Rootman. We'll be happy to have you come by and do a screen test if you'd like. Give me a call at 888-514-1945 and we can set it up.

We also have other positions available that include video editing, computer networking, and marketing skills. Happy to discuss these with you, too.

- Russ

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl