Geofencing 2.0

Gotta laugh to keep from crying sometimes
I was under an incredible amount of stress at that time.
I was taking care of my mother with Dementia 24/7/365 in her home (for over a year) when I made that mistake so I think I deserve a pass for making what at that time was comparatively a trivial mistake o_O

I was at a friend's house that's fairly close to "Camp Blanding" which is a Military Training Center in Florida and according to UAV Forecast his house is just outside of the Airport NFZ but GO gave me a warning and wouldn't let the motors start on my P4P V2, so I looked at AirMaps and was shocked at how large the "Special Airspace" is all around Camp Blanding = MUCH larger area than the 5 mile Airport radius (FYI UAV Forecast doesn't show the Special Airspace)...
I didn't think to try Litchi but after seeing his property is inside Special Airspace I wouldn't have flown even if the motors did start but I'll try Litchi the next time I go there just to see if the motors will start...

Adding that it's very interesting being able to hear 50mm machine guns firing from his house (and something much larger like mortars or cannons):eek:
There's a sign at the intersection of SR21 and SR16 that says if you hear noise "it's the sound of Freedom" :)

Last edited:
I was under an incredible amount of stress at that time.
I was taking care of my mother with Dementia 24/7/365 in her home (for over a year) when I made that mistake so I think I deserve a pass for making what at that time was comparatively a trivial mistake o_O
Pass given. Sounds tough

Reactions: KCadby

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94