Geo Beta App for iOS issues

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I contacted [email protected] two weeks ago to receive a copy of the new geo beta app and they replied almost instantly saying that they would be in touch within two days with the instructions. I've heard nothing. I sent another email - nothing.
I also contacted [email protected], they said they were working on it - still nothing. I sent another email to [email protected] - no reply.

I even found that you can use the go app to chat for support........buuuuuut that didn't go too well either. The guy (or perhaps girl, the identity of the agent is not stated - wonder why.....!) actually cut me off when he realised his/her awful excuses were not washing with me.

Now, let's get this out of the way from the beginning, I recognise that their customer service lacks any normality at all, I've built a bridge and got over that a while back.
But can anyone recommend a fix to my issue that doesn't involve their customer support? I notice DJI are proudly celebrating 10 years, it seems they've learnt nothing about after sales in that time. Regardless, I would just like to participate in the beta test. After all, what is the point of a test if you can't........ahem, test it?
I tried downloading the android beta app for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 but I guess its operating system isn't able for the complexity of the DJI app as it crashes or the tab shuts off any time I try using it.

Any advice would be highly appreciated, thanks!

Karl

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj