General questions...

I have purchased all my drones directly from DJI, now that most items are shipped from their Georgia warehouse to the US i get most of my deliveries within 3 business days. Accessories I've purchased from Amazon but not the drones themselves.

I purchased my P4P+ package from Amazon Prime as it offered the best pricing at the time I researched. I have never had anything more then software problems so I cannot comment on any service issues. The fact that I didn't say's a mouthful.

Reactions: jephoto
Thanks guys! I decided to and just did order the whole enchilada from Prime including an extra battery, neck lanyard, sun visor and little landing pad.

I want to buy a DJI Care Refresh but not sure... can I only order that from DJI or from any authorized reseller etc?

Thanks again for the good info!!

Pat

I have dealt with Florida Drone Supply for 3 different drones and Buy Dig on 2 others. I have had a few warranty issues that I brought directly to DJI which were very quickly resolved.

Thank you for the mention, your support is appreciated.

Thanks guys! I decided to and just did order the whole enchilada from Prime including an extra battery, neck lanyard, sun visor and little landing pad.

I want to buy a DJI Care Refresh but not sure... can I only order that from DJI or from any authorized reseller etc?

Thanks again for the good info!!

Pat
You can order Care Refresh irregardless of where you purchased, just make sure to get it before you go for a test flight. I tried to order it after I had an indoor mishap with my Mavic PP, and after the minor crash, it wouldn't let me purchase Care Refresh. DJI has flight records stored for all your activities.

I went to best buy and paid cash. I figured the price is basically the same no matter where you go so why wait? Plus it's supporting a local business. Not like best buy is some great company or something but at least I got.it the same day. Looking at buying a gopro hero 5 or 6 and if I do I will buy from a local business as well. Amazon already gets enough of my money.

Have any of you bought your P4P from Prime Amazon or rather a DJI or hobby shop directly for better assistance with any issues that arise?
I purchase most of my drones from the DJI Store (since that's where they are first available when released). Amazon is also a great place to shop if you're buying from one of these authorized DJI dealers.

As for issues, buy your drones from a seller that has a policy that allows drones to be easily returned (in case the delivery does not go as expected). For any issues covered by the DJI warranty, you'll be working directly with DJI to resolve those no matter where you decide to buy. For general questions and help, you'll likely find it's easiest to come to forums like this rather than relying on a local shop to help you during their limited business hours.

I purchased mine from Best Buy. I took it home and it was damaged and didn't fly correctly. I was able to exchange for another one with no fuss.

Thanks for all the replies everyone! My P4P is coming next week. I've watched a hundred videos this past week getting ready for its delivery. Actually took a drive yesterday for an hour just to find some areas to take it... parks and the like with open spaces until I become more proficient in handling it.

Thanks again all...

Pat

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayger