General Problems...

Reaction score
Hi guys as you may have seen from my previous posts I crashed my vision + recently. I bought a new shell and replaced the damaged receiver and ESC.
Now when I turn it on though, after the initial start up sounds, it will make a series of maybe 5 bleeps, then display just 2 red LED'S on the left hand side of the aircraft, then it will start to get a GPS lock.When i turn the motors on, it seems the motor connected to the ESC that i replaces turns on first. It will fly but, I struggle to get GPS, and it seems to be only when I turn the camera on to record. I had 9 satellites but as soon as I pushed record,I went down to 4, so I stopped recording and got back to 7 8 and 9 satellites. Does any body know why this is? It didn't do this before the crash. Also when I do get GPS, the Phantom drifts to my left quite a but. It also gives incorrect altitude and distance readings.

If any body can help me with this I would be so grateful, as I feel as though I'm nearly there but not 100%.

Many thanks in advance.

Wow...what a mess.

It sure has me feeling like the issue is in the ESC where the red lights display. Either the wrong board, wrong motor, or wrong wiring sequence on some part of that ESC.

I forgot to mention, the 2 left hand LED's light up first, but after the 5 bleeps they all light up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel