Gangs - And the use of drones.

Some of the stories mentioned in the article have been posted here before.
Lots of embellishments with regards to the capabilities and vulnerabilities of DJI drones in particular.

Reactions: AndrewCCM
Some of the stories mentioned in the article have been posted here before.
Lots of embellishments with regards to the capabilities and vulnerabilities of DJI drones in particular.
Thanks for clearing that up, I saw it on the Internet so I assumed it was true...lol So are DJI drones easily hacked as stated in the article?

These articles make it sound like they think we live in the DC comics universe... I mean come on! Lols

It's no different than for us gun owners as well. The best way to draw negative views away from the the sport of flying drones is to always try to do the right thing with our drones and promote the sport in the best light the best way you can, whenever the opportunity arises.

Unfortunately we diligent, respectful drone pilots often get tarred with the same brush as those who don't follow the laws and are irresponsible with a drone, but if you always try to portray a positive image while flying, it will go a long way in helping the general public understand that we are responsible, law abiding drone owners and pilots and we mean no harm or disrespect to anyone.

Being ambassadors to our sport is the best way to help ensure that people view us in a good light.

Bud

Last edited:
This was written with fear-mongering in mind and very poor research. The last paragraph of the article mentions tightening laws. Criminals are not going to obey stricter laws if they don't obey the laws we have.

The author has been watching too many McGyver type movies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl