Galaxy Tab 4 model T337A magnetic sensor

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me if the Galaxy Tab 4 model T337A has a magnetic sensor? I cannot get the nose of the P3 to line up with the red arrow in the app. I cannot find a compass on the Tab 4. Does anybody have a Tab 4 and the nose lines up with the P3 in the pilot app?

jimmy, I have a tab 4 7 inch, and the red arrow always points the wrong direction. It is like the right wing of the arrow is the nose, and the compass does nor work. I had to buy a Asus Nexus which has the sensor. The compass app won't work either on my Tab4 7inch

No. If it has no magnetometer in it, then there's nothing to calibrate. I'd be surprised if it doesn't have one though. Samsung had a bad rep for misconfiguring sensors on it's older hardware which unfortunately makes it do more harm than good. So it could be that.

No. If it has no magnetometer in it, then there's nothing to calibrate. I'd be surprised if it doesn't have one though. Samsung had a bad rep for misconfiguring sensors on it's older hardware which unfortunately makes it do more harm than good. So it could be that.
I talked to an online tech at Samsung in a chat room and he told me they do not have a magnetic sensor on the tab 4. So I am taking his word that he knows what he is talking about.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl