Galaxy S21 5G

Reaction score
Hello my fellow drone lovers! :cool:

I would like to know if this above mentioned phone can be used with DJI or Litchi applications?
I don't see any post on this on the forum??

Thanks in advance

Hello my fellow drone lovers! :cool:

I would like to know if this above mentioned phone can be used with DJI or Litchi applications?
I don't see any post on this on the forum??

Thanks in advance
From what I've read there is a problem with the screen freezing on S21 while recording in 4k at higher fps depending on the processor in the phone. Supposedly the Snapdragon processor they generally use in the US doesn't have the problem according to some posts, but I don't know from personal experience. The DJI website doesn't list the S21 as being supported, but possibly it will be in the future.
I'll be curious what others have to say in response to your question as I too am considering a phone upgrade.

From what I've read there is a problem with the screen freezing on S21 while recording in 4k at higher fps depending on the processor in the phone. Supposedly the Snapdragon processor they generally use in the US doesn't have the problem according to some posts, but I don't know from personal experience. The DJI website doesn't list the S21 as being supported, but possibly it will be in the future.
I'll be curious what others have to say in response to your question as I too am considering a phone upgrade.
Mine does not connect what so ever with any of the 2 applications!

Reactions: MTO
I have downloaded DJI GO and Dji GO 4 on my Samsung S21. My P3s seem to function ok using DGI GO although my P4 works better shows more functions using DGI GO than using DJI GO 4.
Android 12 on S21

PROBLEM SOLVED
I loaded DJI GO 4 software into my wife's iPad and everything shows up now gps, battery info, I guess android software is not compatible with DJI software.

Loss of video was not solved with the iPad. I ended up replacing the GIMBAL Mainboard Motherboard which solved the loss of video and no sd card errors.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31