FS - Phantom 4 Pro v2 - brand new drone

Reaction score
**EDIT - I'll take $1,300 and will ship for free** Comes with ND4 filter 'like new' and brand new propeller guards **

Last month I bought a brand new P4P V2 from DJI directly. I also go the DJI Care Refresh. I bought the drone specifically for a video shoot I was doing of a bunch of classic cars.

Like an idiot, after a test shoot I was flying around in sport mode and flew directly into a tree and crashed the drone taking out the gimbal, some props and the camera seemed pretty bad. This was a week before the shoot so I wasn't even able to do the shoot at all anyway - pretty frustrating that it was my fault.

I filed the claim with DJI and paid the $99 to send it back. They sent me back what appears to be a BRAND NEW drone right away. It does not seem to be a refurb at all. the box was brand new just like from a normal purchase, the drone still had all the stickers that cover up the infra red sensors, a set of new v2 Props in a bag - it seems PERFECT.

I have not even linked it with my original controller (which had about 10 short flights on it) yet. As of the time of this post I have not even powered it on a single time yet. Please PM me with a serious offer. I want to recoup as much of my money as I can but I also want it gone before my wife about kills me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mydrone70

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl