From Winter To Summer

Reaction score
A little cinematic trip through the change of season in my adopted home city of Odessa, Ukraine. Hope that you enjoy it. All footage shot from a Phantom 4 Pro. Please like and share if you enjoyed the video.

Beautiful video and a beautiful city. I wish I could be there.
Thanks, sadly due to Corona Virus the city and Ukraine as a whole is locked down. The tourist industry is getting decimated?

Thanks, sadly due to Corona Virus the city and Ukraine as a whole is locked down. The tourist industry is getting decimated?
It is the same everywhere and sad for the whole world. Every state in the US. has someone with the virus except where I live in West Virginia. We still go out and do what we want if the places are open. We like to drive and see new places. We use to travel to Europe, but since I retired, the money isn't there. I have family and friends in Croatia. I would definitely love to see your part of the world.

A little cinematic trip through the change of season in my adopted home city of Odessa, Ukraine. Hope that you enjoy it. All footage shot from a Phantom 4 Pro. Please like and share if you enjoyed the video.
Love the 16x9 format! Nicely done!

Some beautiful video , but when your color grading so much you loose so much depth to your video.
This was just to much color grading the blues and the greens just to much and when that happens you loose the depth and contrast as saturation takes over.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain
Coal

Some beautiful video , but when your color grading so much you loose so much depth to your video.
This was just to much color grading the blues and the greens just to much and when that happens you loose the depth and contrast as saturation takes over.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain
Coal
Yes, the Phantom's codec is quite fragile but to be honest I was grading for the visual effect rather than trying to keep it as clean as possible. Once it goes up to Youtube it gets degraded even further. If it was a commercial project, that would be whole different grading.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20