Friend crashed my Phantom 3 Adv

I've seen some doofusses let "friends" ride their sport bike....with even more tragic results.

Just say "No".

Been there, done that. Unfortunately I was the "Friend". Totaled the bike and snapped my collar bone in two. Granted that was 30 years ago so I don't feel bad about it anymore but I still have a huge lump on my shoulder as a daily reminder. :)

Been there, done that. Unfortunately I was the "Friend". Totaled the bike and snapped my collar bone in two. Granted that was 30 years ago so I don't feel bad about it anymore but I still have a huge lump on my shoulder as a daily reminder. :)

I've seen things go so much worse. People who are not very familiar with sportbikes have no idea the power they have and it can turn ugly so fast.

Glad you lived to remember it.

In the past week I traveled to another part of the country and let 5 family members fly my P3A. No problems and I think I inspired 1 to get into the action and their spouse seemed supportive. I consider that good.

I would change the title to : "I crashed my Phantom by letting a friend fly it"

So many ways to avoid this. I think a 2 minute briefing on when to take hands off the sticks could have done wonders.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl