Free Quicky Reference™ Card for DJI GO App v2.2.0.x

Reaction score
If you're anything like me, I find it hard to remember where certain parameters and viewable values are in the GO application (especially because I fly ALTAs and Cinestars too), so I've created some "Quicky Reference™ Cards" that you use by looking up the name of the parameter/value in an alphabetic list and it then tells you how to navigate to the correct screen to find that value.

They're available for free.
I use gumroad.com to distribute them via email only so that I can tell people who downloaded them when there is a new version.

You can find them at Quicky Reference Cards
Please let me know if you find any errors in the reference card (my email's in the footer of the reference card).

I will cross post this on the various forums in the hope that folks find them useful.
Andy

very cool :) Thanks!

very long winded way of taking emails to sell to spammers

I understand your concerns, Wolfweb, however, I have no intention of doing that.

My sole purpose was to be able to tell those who downloaded the Quicky Reference when I have a new version available either because I find mistakes or there is a new version of the DJI GO App.

Please feel free to email me at ajohnsonlaird AT me DOT com if you have downloaded the document but do not want to be notified of a new version and I'll make sure to suppress the notification.

And, of course, please do NOT request the Quicky Reference if you do not want to divulge your email address.

Andy.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20