Free, open-source flight app (iOS) for light painting in beta!

WOW - very impressive!

I'm no photographer and don't quite get the part showing the "red/green" effect showing the path of the drone.

Are they photos of the actual drone in flight or of the flight path that was "scribbled" on a screen? As in......are they photos taken off the screen of the device?

Will have to give it a go regardless - thank you for posting this.

WOW - very impressive!

I'm no photographer and don't quite get the part showing the "red/green" effect showing the path of the drone.

Are they photos of the actual drone in flight or of the flight path that was "scribbled" on a screen? As in......are they photos taken off the screen of the device?

Will have to give it a go regardless - thank you for posting this.
Those are long exposure photos capturing the drone's on board lights, shot from a DSLR on the ground. Look around on social media or google for 'light painting' -- it is super cool content!

Last edited:
Here is one that I shot with the P3P

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 494
Reactions: SilverStone641
Here is one that I shot with the P3P

WOW now that is super coooool................I would frame shots like that.

Those are long exposure photos capturing the drone's on board lights, shot from a DSLR on the ground. Look around on social media or google for 'light painting' -- it is super cool content!

I am about to check into that process more - really like it. So the P3P is actually flying at the time you take the photo - correct - and it is the longer exposure time that gives you that sorta "tail" you see from the drone lights???

Will have to sign up at your YouTube account also for future updates.

Look around on social media or google for 'light painting'

Just did and it is truly amazing and so creative............looks like it's been around a while............so, as usual I'm a bit behind the times! LOL - going to get creative now however.

Thank you again, for posting this!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31