Free, all-in-one drone app: Feedback welcome!

Howdy. Is Boeing simply an investor in the project or is this a project that they will actually be involved with and officially promote? If the latter, is there somewhere in the Boeing ecosystem that we can read about the project? Nothing wrong if they are just helping fund the project but it would be good to know the difference.

Best of luck,
Dave
Hey Dave - Great question! Boeing is more than just an investor - they're a strategic partner that we collaborate with to help advance our technology and address standards and regulations in the industry at large. As you can imagine, they have quite a bit of experience in the aviation industry that we're able to take advantage of!

Hello Phantom Pilots!

Thanks for all the great feedback. We made some improvements to the SkyGrid Flight Control app based on your suggestions.
  • Improved overall stability
  • Improved performance when app is put into background
  • Improved performance when iPad is put to sleep
  • Improved networking
  • Improved airspace awareness data layers
Let us know what you think, and what other suggestions you have. We'll continue to enhance this app in the coming weeks and months, so be on the lookout for helpful updates and new features.

Happy Flying,
SkyGrid

Hello Phantom Pilots!

Thanks for all the great feedback. We made some improvements to the SkyGrid Flight Control app based on your suggestions.
  • Improved overall stability
  • Improved performance when app is put into background
  • Improved performance when iPad is put to sleep
  • Improved networking
  • Improved airspace awareness data layers
Let us know what you think, and what other suggestions you have. We'll continue to enhance this app in the coming weeks and months, so be on the lookout for helpful updates and new features.

Happy Flying,
SkyGrid
[/QUOTE
Hi,

Is this available in the UK, as I can't find it..

Thx Len

Just downloaded the app onto my iPad, and checked out some of the features (without being connected to a drone). These are my INITIAL thoughts...it's very basic and requires an Enterprise account for some of the advanced features. I would like to change my settings from metric to Imperial, but cannot find where to do so. The Settings icon just takes you to Help, no way to change units that I can find. Also, the available features to do a mapping flight are too basic, no way to set the overlap by percentage, and no way to orient the flight paths. This is going to take a lot more study and playing with - has some good and some bad, and I hope my mind will be changed after looking deeper into the app...

Hello! With the latest release of our app, you can now change between imperial and metric units. How to update units

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.