Freak near miss

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I prefer to do my aerial tricks without knowing I'm doing them...
That always give you that sick feeling inside, when you realized how close you came to losing your drone, when you review the video.
You could have come off as one of the greatest stunt flyers around if you hadn't told on yourself. Lol.
Big thanks for sharing.

that was totally awesome, must have been millimeter precision flying there
Just shows what we dont see cant hurt us lol,,if we see it ,,its a crash,good stuff

Low altitude, terrain hugging flight is not my cup of tea, though I'll gladly watch others risk their drones to create such riveting footage. That said, I have on occasion been forced to take evasive action when hawks folded their wings in preparation for diving attacks that I have thus far evaded, because they happened to occur within line-of-sight.

Low altitude, terrain hugging flight is not my cup of tea, though I'll gladly watch others risk their drones to create such riveting footage.

I used to always fly with DJI goggles, but have stopped doing so due to not being able to access the flight record (If there's one recorded at all?). I would have spotted those cables wearing my goggles, even flying into the sun.
I've found that the longer I fly (two and a half years now), the lower I want to fly. Seeking greater thrills and more exciting footage, I guess? I was complacent - not used to the limitations of my 8" tablet screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billie Nelson
Yes, cables are one of the major pain in the *** for drone flyers. Usually I check the territory before flight but if you're not sure, stay above 30m and even then it might happen that there is a cable over the valley. In particular that for the zipline.
Actually there were three lines over the river and you managed to fly between them.

LMAO! That was close, but wasn't like my scare. LOL Start @ 2 minutes in. And when it passes the first few lines DON'T STOP WATCHING. But wait! There's more. ;)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did you collecting those near miss cables? This is really a big Luck! I hope you'll going to watch the terrain before you fly next time. Specially the power line towers. They are more visible than the lines. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Squirrel!
You’d think you couldn’t miss ... I’ve rarely seen such appalling aim ?

Wow that's crazy! probably a 1/50 chance of survival there!

RoOSTA

Reactions: Squirrel!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.