FPV Range after fpvlr stage 2 upgrade

Hi, did you make sure you got a 5.8ghz transmitter module? there are 2.4ghz modules for P2 (non vision) radios out there, that wouldn't work
@FPVLR I have taken pics of the error messages, with your permission I would like to send them to you via email or PM, maybe they can suggest what I did wrong or what I can do to get back in the air. TIA

rwmcki1 - are you sure your original transmitter is trashed? If the transmission module connection pin is sticking out of the board, you can still connect to it. You just have to figure out how to secure the u.f.l cable to it.

rwmcki1 - are you sure your original transmitter is trashed? If the transmission module connection pin is sticking out of the board, you can still connect to it. You just have to figure out how to secure the u.f.l cable to it.
unfortunately it's toast, where the connector went it's smooth. I'm 90% sure I have it fixed, all the error messages are gone and I can see the camera on my phone. It was dark last night when I finished working on it but if it's not raining tonight I'll test it when I get home.
Thanks for replying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20