FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Re: FPV Booster app DOUBLE FPV Range

No you guys need to be more patient... be glad guys like PVFlyer even work on this :)
take your time an prefect all you need. keep up the good work PVFlyer.

Really 7 post and your telling us to be patient. ?
I'm just saying I love his app , but he has some competition out there for channel 7 , I would like to see him benefit from since he was first with this stuff. :)

Mori55 said:
I would like to see him benefit from since he was first with this stuff. :)

+1 :D

I'd like to get my hands on the original V2 (non plus) version but will have to wait. I'm holding out for quality rather than a rough job but I wish they'd hurry up ;)

Seems the other channel 7 app is having problems ? It seems it's not as smooth as it should be , kinda steppy ? I would want it to be as smooth as it original was.

Mori55 said:
Seems the other channel 7 app is having problems ? It seems it's not as smooth as it should be , kinda steppy ? I would want it to be as smooth as it original was.
Thanks for your patient. We went for native path of CH-7 tilting instead of app simulation, which is as smooth as it used to be but a lot more complicated. I'm currently out of town and will back in town 1.5 weeks later. I prefer to verify everything myself before releasing to beta testers.

Mori55 said:
Really 7 post and your telling us to be patient. ?
I'm just saying I love his app , but he has some competition out there for channel 7 , I would like to see him benefit from since he was first with this stuff. :)
Yeah 7 posts, tells me a lot of the 1000+ of you :lol: loving the app too.
No it's just this thread is filling up with all the please release posts.. let the guy work.
Like he says, better safe then sorry or do you like a 1000 buck non flying brick? :)
He has my vote.. i rather wait on his solution then the competition... customer loyalty
Hell i even bought the ios and android version.

Looks like someone is about to get punched in the ball sack. Regardless though, it does suck to see members using multiple accounts just to be cocky.

PVFlyer said:
For CH-7 enabler in our upcoming Pro version, we go for a native way to block DJI app sending disable CH-7 commands. Then CH-7 is treated as never been disabled at all. This native way allows very smooth CH-7 tilting control as we showed demo earlier.
Will the restoration of the native CH-7 control conflict with the on-screen gimbal tilt control in the DJI app? In other words, will the on-screen control need to be disabled?

Werz said:
PVFlyer said:
For CH-7 enabler in our upcoming Pro version, we go for a native way to block DJI app sending disable CH-7 commands. Then CH-7 is treated as never been disabled at all. This native way allows very smooth CH-7 tilting control as we showed demo earlier.
Will the restoration of the native CH-7 control conflict with the on-screen gimbal tilt control in the DJI app? In other words, will the on-screen control need to be disabled?
Apparently, we have 2 options. When we enable Ch-7, we may either disable screen tilting or have both screen/lever tilting as long as they don't conflict each others.

So if I have channel seven working why would I need screen tilting. ? That's how channel 7 works on pv2. I don't see where this is even a issue.

Mori55 said:
So if I have channel seven working why would I need screen tilting. ? That's how channel 7 works on pv2. I don't see where this is even a issue.
When you video or fly FPV, you may only need Ch-7 lever. If you take picture/photo, you may adjust camera settings with DJI app, then it might be easier tilting with the app as one of your hand is playing the app settings anyway. It would not harm to offer more flexibility, if feasible.

It's not easier , used channel 7 on pv2 for pics. Better with the lever.

PVFlyer said:
Mori55 said:
When you video or fly FPV, you may only need Ch-7 lever. If you take picture/photo, you may adjust camera settings with DJI app, then it might be easier tilting with the app as one of your hand is playing the app settings anyway. It would not harm to offer more flexibility, if feasible.

I think having the dual functionality would be nice, but I definitely would not hold up release trying to get both to work at the same time. I think most of us are extremely interested in Ch-7 not having both. Maybe that could be included in a future update.

Just my two cents .. You still have my vote over other options...

Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
PVFlyer said:
Mori55 said:

I think having the dual functionality would be nice, but I definitely would not hold up release trying to get both to work at the same time. I think most of us are extremely interested in Ch-7 not having both. Maybe that could be included in a future update.

Just my two cents .. You still have my vote over other options...
This dual functionality would not hold up our progress. However, we prefer to test & ensure our products working properly instead of rushing out apps without sufficient testing & QC/QA like DJI P2V+. I think we all are complaining DJI hardware/software products quality issues, but keep pushing new products release at the same time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119