forum.dji.com (can't get foot in door)

Reaction score
Greetings,
This thread is not my intent to draw anyone away from this wonderful forum at "phantompilots.com", but there is a thread at "forum.dji.com" I would like to respond to if I can. Subject of the thread; "Phantom 3 1.2.6/1.2.8 Firmware Update Issues and Resolutions." I have a dji store account, but I am not able to create a forum account there. I await their email acknowledgment so I can join, but it never comes, which I need in order to respond to above said thread. I have checked my junk mail, etc without success of finding their email over the last few days. Have they closed off the ability to join their forum? My p3p has been checked in at their California repair center, but this thread I wanted to respond to does not address the issues I am having prior to mailing my bird back to them. It does however give me hope that I can backtrack my firmware. With this off topic post here, I just just have a need to know why I can't join their forum?

Greetings,
This thread is not my intent to draw anyone away from this wonderful forum at "phantompilots.com", but there is a thread at "forum.dji.com" I would like to respond to if I can. Subject of the thread; "Phantom 3 1.2.6/1.2.8 Firmware Update Issues and Resolutions." I have a dji store account, but I am not able to create a forum account there. I await their email acknowledgment so I can join, but it never comes, which I need in order to respond to above said thread. I have checked my junk mail, etc without success of finding their email over the last few days. Have they closed off the ability to join their forum? My p3p has been checked in at their California repair center, but this thread I wanted to respond to does not address the issues I am having prior to mailing my bird back to them. It does however give me hope that I can backtrack my firmware. With this off topic post here, I just just have a need to know why I can't join their forum?

Log in to your account at dji.com. Then click on the Community tab. You should automatically be logged into the forum. If that does not work, send me a PM.

Log in to your account at dji.com. Then click on the Community tab. You should automatically be logged into the forum. If that does not work, send me a PM.
Still could not reply.... Maybe the thread I am trying to respond to is closed. It shows me logged in and all but prompts me to respond to the following popup.

• An email has been dispatched to "my_email_addy" with details on how to active your account. Please check your email and follow the link in that email before you can post on DJI Forum.
I might try tcope's suggestion; "emailed the owner of that forum."

Thanks both of you in your response. I appreciate it.

You need to know the secret handshake. Have you called or emailed the owner of that forum?
o_O And what do you know of the secret handshake ?
Arnold stare.gif

Still could not reply.... Maybe the thread I am trying to respond to is closed. It shows me logged in and all but prompts me to respond to the following popup.

• An email has been dispatched to "my_email_addy" with details on how to active your account. Please check your email and follow the link in that email before you can post on DJI Forum.
I might try tcope's suggestion; "emailed the owner of that forum."

Thanks both of you in your response. I appreciate it.

I am the Super Mod on the DJI Forum. That is why I suggested that you PM me and I will fix it.

Reactions: dirkclod
I am the Super Mod on the DJI Forum. That is why I suggested that you PM me and I will fix it.
Well if he didn't hear that he deaf Ed :eek:
Super Mod eh...:D
Do you know the secret handshake o_O

Reactions: Clampit
Foot is now in the door, (Resolved)

many thanks,

Jerry

Reactions: dirkclod
Now you're dealing with the Real McCoy's... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: TnHwyman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.