Forgot to press RECORD!

Reaction score
Let me set the scence... its been a cold, cloudy and blustery winter here in blightly so when the sun peered through the clouds on a windless afternoon i thought great lets take the phantom down to the local beach/cove. So i packed the phantom and the kids into the car and set off.
Once down this fairly isolated beach the first good sign was good, no one else was down there to interupt me. second sign the sun was peering through the clouds to make a great video and the tide was out. Anyway i took some great footage of my kids playing on the beach and some really nice footage of the waves crashing against the rocks etc only to find once i finished and couldnt wait to see the results of some possibly lovely footage i forot to bloody press RECORD, how anouying, im shaw its happened to many of you guys too...or maybe not!!

ELHEAPO said:
Let me set the scence... its been a cold, cloudy and blustery winter here in blightly so when the sun peered through the clouds on a windless afternoon i thought great lets take the phantom down to the local beach/cove. So i packed the phantom and the kids into the car and set off.
Once down this fairly isolated beach the first good sign was good, no one else was down there to interupt me. second sign the sun was peering through the clouds to make a great video and the tide was out. Anyway i took some great footage of my kids playing on the beach and some really nice footage of the waves crashing against the rocks etc only to find once i finished and couldnt wait to see the results of some possibly lovely footage i forot to bloody press RECORD, how anouying, im shaw its happened to many of you guys too...or maybe not!!

Buy FPV BOOSTER App. It has many features including Auto Record On/Off. IOS version. Or DJI Ultimate Flight App for Android.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl