Forget to press record?

Werz said:
dannytroy said:
Just as the new version of the app shows a nice gauge of battery capacity left, maybe there should be something that really is huge and easily seen when in record mode. Lets face it, the Vision+ is all about it's video capability, so it should be a major part of the app. Maybe have a frame around the entire screen in green when the video record mode is off, and red when it's on.
Or when the altitude goes above 3 meters, the little movie camera icon starts flashing, so as to say, "Press me!"
Yes, that a pretty cool idea. Maybe even make a switch where you can set it to record automatically at a prescribed height, so you never miss a flight.

It's just software. DJI could give us a setting with a couple of options:

- Automatically start recording when first turned on.
- Popup warning if recording not enabled when first rise to 20 feet above home point.
- Automatically start recording when first rise to 20 feet above home point.
- Current behavior (not auto record)

Along with ANY visual warning there should be an audio alert as well. Often when I'm recording I'm looking back and forth between the display and the Phantom and might not notice a strictly visual clue. Like yesterday when I was flying, I found out that the newest firmware puts up a message telling you it's about to fly home on it's own in 10 seconds... My countdown was at 3 when I saw it and I was right in the middle of a shot that took me a while to get. I think the time with the warning should be longer... maybe 20 second and come with and audible so you know to look at the display. The low battery alarm didn't go off until the RTH would have initiated...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1