For Sale. SOLD..... Phantom 3 Pro 4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my complete ready to fly Phantom 3 Professional... 3 batteries..1 with 47 charges. the other two with like 9 or 10 charges.. camera filters "Digital Concepts" (press on) charger, remote, case for transport/storage. 2 sets good OEM props & 1 set carbon composite props. "SunnyLife" range extender, the reflector type.

I'm just not flying, & will use funds for building another fixed wing RC aircraft..

It has very minor stress cracks on two of the arms, I've got photos of them, but didn't load.. pm your e mail & I'll send photos...
I've recommended to others here on the forum, the two part ZAP adhesives Z-Poxy 30 minute, available from Tower Hobbies, Tower Stock# LXCX57 & if you want to go the extra mile, ADD Great Planes Milled Fiberglass, Tower Stock# LXK312 or just swap the bottom shell.

$500 PayPal works...PM for additional photos, More Information, Phone number to discuss shipping, Questions
IMG_0322.jpg
IMG_0331.jpg
IMG_0336.jpg
IMG_0327.jpg
IMG_0333.jpg
IMG_0328.jpg

Last edited:
You didnt leave a price but love that airplane
Yeah thanks... I'm trying to list this with a laptop & I pad..halfway know what I'm doing..LOL
I wanna sell to build another.

Reactions: dronesky
Yeah thanks... I'm trying to list this with a laptop & I pad..halfway know what I'm doing..LOL
I wanna sell to build another.
That plane was just completed & hasn't left the ground yet..all ready wanna build another. You know how it is?

Reactions: dronesky
SOLD..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic