For sale phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
After I got the mavic I never few it,should have sold it then.
What you see is what you get
I charged everything up just to make sure everything worked and it flew.I couldn't get a signal from bird to screen but thats most likely because I haven't updated anything in years. It flies fine. Proud of the fact its Never crashed :) 5 batteries .Will come with the backpack case,unless for some reason you want the it in the stock DJI box .
I think $350 is a good price + shipping from 08234
IMG_5725.jpg
IMG_5726.jpg
IMG_5727.jpg

Reactions: Capt KO
I charged everything up just to make sure everything worked and it flew.I couldn't get a signal from bird to screen but thats most likely because I haven't updated anything in years. It flies fine. Proud of the fact its Never crashed :) 5 batteries .Will come with the backpack case,unless for some reason you want the it in the stock DJI box .
looks great and also an excellent price. Not having update it should not have anything to do with FPV picture on the screen. If you are available this weekend, I can come test it anp purchase it since I am close enough to you. I'll have cash in hand. Please let me know if that works for you.

• Love
Reactions: Capt KO
looks great and also an excellent price. Not having update it should not have anything to do with FPV picture on the screen. If you are available this weekend, I can come test it anp purchase it since I am close enough to you. I'll have cash in hand. Please let me know if that works for you.
Take some cables. LOL

Sounds good

View attachment 120380View attachment 120381View attachment 120382
hello,is your drone still for sale

Hey is it still on the Market?...It’s EXACTLY what I need...Great Bird @ A Great Price!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.