Reaction score
I have a used, fully-functioning Phantom 2, version 1 with Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal for GoPro, 5.8 GHz video downlink, and FLYTREX GPS flight data recorder installed.

I've upgraded to a P3P, but this is still a great UAV with extras installed. I used it for an orthomosaic project just this Spring (thus the new battery purchase). It actually seems to have better video downlink range with the installed 5.8 GHz GoPro transmitter than my P3P. I just don't need two UAVs at once often enough to keep it around these days.

Includes original factory acessories:
  • Remote
  • Original battery charger
  • (- original battery went flat) Replaced with new one this Spring.
  • 4 propellers, installed
  • 4 extra propellers, used but in good shape
  • Manual, all original paperwork, stickers, etc.
  • Mint-condition box
PLUS, installed, included:
  • Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal for GoPro. 3-axis high performance gimbal, integrated with tilt control on remote.
  • FLYTREX CORE V2 GPS flight data recorder. Records lat/lon/altitude every 250ms while in flight. Plus 8GB MicroSD card for GPS logging.
  • 5.8 GHz video downlink for GoPro, with antenna and battery, installed. Plus extra 5.8GHz antennas. Charger included. Ready for 5.8GHz FPV screen or goggles.
  • New Phantom 2 battery, purchased in 2016. Less than 10 flights on it since purchase.
Would be happy to take pictures or answer questions if you need more details.

Make offer.

Thanks!
John

Last edited:
I need to polish up my knowledge but I'm looking for P2 with Pre 1.5 firmware , (unrestricted).... Not sure if the controller plays a role or if just the receiver needs to be pre 1.5....

Also, does this not come with GoPro?

I'm afraid I don't know. I'll do a little research though.

I use my GoPros for all sorts of things... planning to hang onto them. :) Older versions are abundant on ebay.

See the Phantom 2 Release notes ( http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_2/en/Phantom_2_Release_Notes_en.pdf ).

I believe 3.12 above, the Main Controller, does refer the the firmware version you're interested in. And, yes, V3.00 introduced the flight restrictions. But... V3.00 also introduced H3-2D and H3-3D support (the gimbal). I'd hate to fly a Phantom without the gimbal.

You can always check the map, to see if your AOI is has current restrictions ( No FLY Zones | DJI ).

Also, if it's just altitude restriction that you're worried about, that's not an issue. DJI lets you override that---you just have to agree to be cool. See the message when I set the ceiling to 20,000 FT.

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 9.51.08 PM.png

That's weird, I thought the latest firmware (which U have for the controller) would have had that limit.

At any rate what is your asking price ?

That's what I've seen anyway. And I know I've adjusted it and flown as high as 1k at least. But perhaps it's something to do with my version of the settings app or whatever. Do your own research and decide.

Right off I'd say $600, as configured. But I could look back at the extras and perhaps cut that down. I'd have to see.

I also have a hardshell case, this one ( https://www.amazon.com/Professional-Cases-Hard-Phantom-Vision/dp/B00H6BU3J4/ ), if you're interested. Tough, waterproof seal, lockable. It's not in new condition---some modification to the foam inside, and it needs a new piece of egg foam to go in the lid. I paid $200, now they're going for $110. I'd take $70.

Well 2 things:

If you get it in the air tomorrow and it goes above 500meters (you said 1000, did u mean 1000 meters or feet) no problem and you figure out everything you want to throw into it, I'll make an offer.
For the record, I won't be interested in the hard case. Just drone, gimbal, camera if u have one, extra blades, extra batteries etc and box/ manual etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic